Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] 18:42 - Feb 2 with 3414 viewsQJumpingJack

Andy Coleman speaking live about the transfer window.

The programme notes have been published and he has admitted not all transfers came off but the squad is now stronger with the three new additions.
[Post edited 2 Feb 18:46]
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 18:50 - Feb 2 with 2004 viewsWhiterockin

He has been planning this show for months, the first 55 minutes will be silence followed by 5 minutes of complete BS.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 18:59 - Feb 2 with 1990 viewsBillyChong

Get the excuses bingo card ready:

1) we’ve been planning for the window since September/October
2) we narrowly missed out on a number of targets
3) Swansea is a difficult place to attract players
4) January is a difficult time to buy

Bonus Point:

1) I’ve moved my family to the area
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 1936 viewsnantywatcher

He's so far out of his depth I'd find it too embarrassing to even contemplate tuning in.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 1918 viewsswan_si

Whatever he says he's on a loser, actually he's on a loser before he even speaks, we really do have some entitled fans.🤦‍♂️
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 1895 viewsWhiterockin

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:07 - Feb 2 by swan_si

Whatever he says he's on a loser, actually he's on a loser before he even speaks, we really do have some entitled fans.🤦‍♂️

Of course we are entitled, we are supporters of the club and were here before they came and will be here after they leave. We are entitled not to be treated as fools.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:24 - Feb 2 with 1857 viewsswan_si

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:13 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

Of course we are entitled, we are supporters of the club and were here before they came and will be here after they leave. We are entitled not to be treated as fools.

So you ok to judge before you hear a word spoken, speaks volumes mate, no matter what he might say it's not going to be received well because it's not what you want to hear, entitled. Some kids were never told NO often enough. 😭
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:30 - Feb 2 with 1839 viewsWhiterockin

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:24 - Feb 2 by swan_si

So you ok to judge before you hear a word spoken, speaks volumes mate, no matter what he might say it's not going to be received well because it's not what you want to hear, entitled. Some kids were never told NO often enough. 😭

Some kids are intelligent to question why the answer is no, instead of following like sheep.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 1829 viewsswan_si

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:30 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

Some kids are intelligent to question why the answer is no, instead of following like sheep.

that didn't take long😂 you don't see things my way so you must be a sheep. Entitled.😭
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 1828 viewsQJumpingJack

he is hinting that our recruitment and data process was being built from scratch last Summer which makes you wonder what has been going on after the last few years???
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:58 - Feb 2 with 1751 viewsangryjack

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:33 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

he is hinting that our recruitment and data process was being built from scratch last Summer which makes you wonder what has been going on after the last few years???

He's full of sh!t
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:08 - Feb 2 with 1707 viewsPrettySheetyCity

I thought Chris and Rob asked the right questions and put Coleman under pressure. The reaction on Twitter is as expected. The teenagers have all come out with abuse aimed at the BBC because they expected two respected legitimate journalists to shout down Coleman, which was never going to happen.

I listened to the Mehmet Dalman interview (I can't believe I am about to write this...) and thought he was refreshingly honest about Profit & Sustainability Rules and how the EFL govern as regulator, so it was naturally disappointing to hear Coleman go into full evasion mode and give nothing answers.

What I will say is that the part about the data team and scouting network was interesting and, if true, extremely concerning. I'll give him credit for building those departments back up, but there's a reason why they were in a story state, and that's because they were neglected for years by our majority owners.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:13 - Feb 2 with 1682 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:58 - Feb 2 by angryjack

He's full of sh!t

It has been reported he has via the USA based LLP has put his own money into the club. I respect that. He puts his money where his mouth is in a club in a far away place i a far away land.

I suspect it will be quite sizable. If he has put in say £300k or more it is more than the 1000 person fans group ever have.

They put in £200k in 2002 and nothing since. They are the appointed "protectors of the faith". The dodged the Convertible loan note CLN and are content to see their 21% ownership to drift to 5% to avoid putting their hands into the pocket for anything at all.

£1m in the bank doing zlitch just wasting away due to inflation. Once the 5% is achieved get out the deck chairs. That deal was great news for the fellow travellers on the easy ossey.

Anger is not a bad trait sometimes.

Coleman's investment in Swansea is probably bigger than any living Welshman. Speculation of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:18 - Feb 2 with 1679 viewsQJumpingJack

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:13 - Feb 2 by ReslovenSwan1

It has been reported he has via the USA based LLP has put his own money into the club. I respect that. He puts his money where his mouth is in a club in a far away place i a far away land.

I suspect it will be quite sizable. If he has put in say £300k or more it is more than the 1000 person fans group ever have.

They put in £200k in 2002 and nothing since. They are the appointed "protectors of the faith". The dodged the Convertible loan note CLN and are content to see their 21% ownership to drift to 5% to avoid putting their hands into the pocket for anything at all.

£1m in the bank doing zlitch just wasting away due to inflation. Once the 5% is achieved get out the deck chairs. That deal was great news for the fellow travellers on the easy ossey.

Anger is not a bad trait sometimes.

Coleman's investment in Swansea is probably bigger than any living Welshman. Speculation of course.

please stick to the thread.

Coleman did not mention the Trust in his interview so please don't post about them on this thread. Thank you.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:32 - Feb 2 with 1632 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:18 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

please stick to the thread.

Coleman did not mention the Trust in his interview so please don't post about them on this thread. Thank you.

Swansea have a Welsh and US ownership. I compare them. When the fans slag off an American owner I will compare them with the local owners.

The Welsh owners are useless because they are owned by the fans who lack imagination. They have been given a Ferrari worth £21m but were afraid to drive it.

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 1631 viewsARQS

I think Coleman’s heart is in the right place but I don’t know what qualifies him to get involved in football operations.

There should be an experienced football man making the final decisions on recruitment etc, working within a pre agreed budget. If he doesn’t meet his KPIs, he should get the chop.

I can’t help but quite like Coleman but I’m more qualified than he is to get involved in judging players.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:48 - Feb 2 with 1599 viewsmax936

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:33 - Feb 2 by swan_si

that didn't take long😂 you don't see things my way so you must be a sheep. Entitled.😭

That's ironic from you. you are always backing the yanks and the sellouts, its a constant theme of yours, every time something is said against them up you pop.

Your middle name must be predicable

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:55 - Feb 2 with 1577 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:48 - Feb 2 by max936

That's ironic from you. you are always backing the yanks and the sellouts, its a constant theme of yours, every time something is said against them up you pop.

You do not like me very much because I back the US owners and the so called sell outs. The sell outs were tremendous and did so much for the club.

You want an idiot to put £100m of his own money into the club and keep losing money year on year to show how much he loves the club.

Steve Gibson is that man. He is well over £100m out of pocket and they have stayed level with Swansea over the last 20 years roughly. Loved at the Boro he is.

The fellows at Derby and Bolton as well but they lost favour once they were financially ruined.

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:56 - Feb 2 with 1580 viewsswan_si

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:48 - Feb 2 by max936

I see things through both eyes max, no agenda here.🤔
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:59 - Feb 2 with 1570 viewsmax936

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:56 - Feb 2 by swan_si

I see things through both eyes max, no agenda here.🤔

If you say so, but your posts say different,

Anyway, who cares, you crack on regardless.

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:00 - Feb 2 with 1566 viewsswan_si

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 21:59 - Feb 2 by max936

If you say so, but your posts say different,

Anyway, who cares, you crack on regardless.

thank you.
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:07 - Feb 2 with 1537 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:33 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

I recall Andy Sccott saying the same thing. He suggested he was building up a lasting infrastructure and modernising the set up. It cannot be that when these guys go they take all the data and software with them.

What Coleman and Watson declined to say is the fish that got away like the Danish midfielder and the Scottish guy from Aberdeen. He did not go anywhere else unless I am mistaken so could re- appear in the Summer.

Swansea were liked for Key for at least two windows. Unrewarded work now can pay dividends later.

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:35 - Feb 2 with 1492 viewsmax936

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:00 - Feb 2 by swan_si

thank you.

And thank you to, you seem like a very pleasant chap.

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:40 - Feb 2 with 1484 viewsswan_si

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:35 - Feb 2 by max936

And thank you to, you seem like a very pleasant chap.

I've been called many things max, very pleasant is a new one for me.😂👍
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:47 - Feb 2 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 20:30 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

Don’t mention sheep !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:50 - Feb 2 with 1447 viewsmax936

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 22:47 - Feb 2 by KeithHaynes

Don’t mention sheep !

I think I did once, but got away with it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024